Reduce ticket area

That’s because you probably don’t enter order all day, I would assume.

I remember that requested before. It might be a better idea to slightly reduce ticket area to have more room for categories. I recently uploaded a new refresh.You can find it under Local Settings > Display category.

5 Likes

Haha

Anyway thank you @emre I am sure several will like this feature.

1 Like

Cool.

1 Like

I was working on @na1978’s backup and thought to try that. imho having slightly narrower ticket area works better for his setup.

1 Like

While talking about that I noticed I completely forgot to mention we also have this.

Here

2 Likes

Ooh! Nice! Me Likey! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @emre :grinning:

@emre

Thank you. It looks much better now. I love it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But here is no option that you show in you attached screenshot’s.

The features being shown will be in the net version (5.1.61) which is currently in Beta. It is not released yet.

Looks much better now I can reduce ticket width :smile:

3 Likes

@emre I know I’m fairly new to samba and the forum but I would like to be part of the beta process. More so I am looking forward to tinkering with the new features. Thank you very much

@ahmed I added you to beta.

I am getting training and now i am much batter trained and In a week i am going to install Samba in a restaurant and then i will purchase my first licence can you tell me which is the best v5.1.6 or Beta if beta is best then where is the link.
Thanks

Beta is the test version that we use to try experimental new features. It is not recommended to use beta in a live environment. Some of us do because we know the risks and weven have enough experience with the system to do it. I wouldn’t recommend beta version unless it has a critical feature you really want to try.

We also seek beta members that want to contribute not just download new features and never give any feedback.

For you I recommend using the release version until you reach a point that you feel your ready to contribute and help us test new advanced features.

3 Likes