Regarding Settle the Ticket With Balance Amount

Hi,
How can I settle the ticket with balance amount? Now I can’t settle the ticket with balance amount. Please help me to do this.

Not sure what your asking, ticket was 75.60, you paid 75 leaving 0.60.
Type 0.60 or press all then required payment method…

Ticket Total is 75.60 but customer is giving only 75 but I need to settle the ticket with balance amount 0.60 . Without typing 060 or press all. Then I can show these are the pending amounts to get

You mean customer will pay the .60 later?

No customer will not pay that amount. It will be a loss amount for the shop. It will show as receivables amount.

I think round button is what you want :slight_smile:

Round or discount would be the answer.

It will already show as a Receivables amount if you don’t Settle the Ticket.

You must enter a value to enable the Payment Type buttons.

So you must click “All”, or type 0.60 (or any amount larger than that), then click on the Payment Type.

How can I give a Specific value give as Discount …??

No Dear. If the bill amount is 22 may be the take away customer will give you only 20 . I have to enter 20 and sttle the amount with balance 2.

The above things I know. But my question is, If the bill amount is 22 may be the take away customer will give you only 20 . I have to enter 20 and settle the amount with balance 2. For some other pos its possible.

Lol funny but where I’m from if they don’t give me enough money they don’t get their food.

Alvin do u understand us ?

It’s not Funny dear. Its our customer requirement. They need this requirement. I have purchased 10 licence from Samba. And it’s my requirement. If you have any solution please help me.

You allow them to pay what they want?

Yes. Actually that is I need

Do you understand me …??

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of that before. Make a new payment type call it Money Loss or something and pay rest with that.

Click All, Click Round to record remaining amount as a rounding.

The “solution” has already been given.

Either listen to what you are being told, or don’t. You already have the answer.

This is not a “special feature” of any POS. You can do the same in SambaPOS if you listen to the answers you are being given.