Reopen Ticket Behaviour

I am wondering if this is by design @emre or something I can fix through automation. Reopen ticket is very useful to make small changes as I know you have concerns.

I have automation to Reopen, clear payments, etc but wondering why I cannot change Entities? The reason is yesterday the operators forgot to assign a “Pager” (vibrating alert disk) to an order for the kitchen. The operator wished to Reopen Order and assign the disk number by using my Pager Entity Screen.

Before Re-open:

After Re-open:

Help appreciated.

Just about to make a thread with something similar… today I closed a ticket and I made an error and assigned the wrong deliverer… so I re-opend the ticket but could not re asign the deliverer…

you… dog… you read my mind… please tell me, wich is going to be the LOTTERY number???
come on. promise to split the prize

G.

1 Like

After the re-open, close the Ticket, then open (display) it again.

3 Likes

Yes!! That looks like a refresh issue. THank you @QMcKay.

3 Likes

Would Display Ticket action work as well? Or are you enhancing the action to auto refresh @emre?

Cancel payments action probably does what Display Ticket action does but I’m not sure… It may help.

My setup includes Cancel Payments immediately after Re-open. I see the same behavior in my setup - the Entities cannot be changed unless I close then open the Ticket.

3 Likes

Hello,
I have the exact same problem. Did you resolved it? Do you remember how you did it?

Do you have this Display Action in your rule?

Hello,
I do have it

It seems that I have not setup the reopen ticket properly but i am not able to see where I went wrong
:disappointed: