Reopen Ticket Behaviour

I am wondering if this is by design @emre or something I can fix through automation. Reopen ticket is very useful to make small changes as I know you have concerns.

I have automation to Reopen, clear payments, etc but wondering why I cannot change Entities? The reason is yesterday the operators forgot to assign a ā€œPagerā€ (vibrating alert disk) to an order for the kitchen. The operator wished to Reopen Order and assign the disk number by using my Pager Entity Screen.

Before Re-open:

After Re-open:

Help appreciated.

Just about to make a thread with something similarā€¦ today I closed a ticket and I made an error and assigned the wrong delivererā€¦ so I re-opend the ticket but could not re asign the delivererā€¦

youā€¦ dogā€¦ you read my mindā€¦ please tell me, wich is going to be the LOTTERY number???
come on. promise to split the prize

G.

1 Like

After the re-open, close the Ticket, then open (display) it again.

3 Likes

Yes!! That looks like a refresh issue. THank you @QMcKay.

3 Likes

Would Display Ticket action work as well? Or are you enhancing the action to auto refresh @emre?

Cancel payments action probably does what Display Ticket action does but Iā€™m not sureā€¦ It may help.

My setup includes Cancel Payments immediately after Re-open. I see the same behavior in my setup - the Entities cannot be changed unless I close then open the Ticket.

3 Likes

Hello,
I have the exact same problem. Did you resolved it? Do you remember how you did it?

Do you have this Display Action in your rule?

Hello,
I do have it

It seems that I have not setup the reopen ticket properly but i am not able to see where I went wrong
:disappointed: