Reprint of settled bill

your visible states is blank it shouldnt be. Also Did you follow the tutorial? And you have it set to order line… so it will be on order line… you want it on ticket so you should set that to Ticket.

1 Like

okie now where i can see my button in ticket?

Scroll back up and read what I have posted and follow the instructions…

Yes My doubt is the visibility option only.
if I select Ticket I cant see the button in the screen of paid ticket display.
http://forum.sambapos.com/uploads/default/original/3X/8/8/88d33587fbbfdb9bf2fb49dc6948c8dc3b6ca93b.png

LOL you just wont listen will you? Read what he said very carefully and follow it exact.

Set Enabled States to blank leave it empty
Set Visible States to *
Set Visibility to Ticket

1 Like

now I like to take print out of this bill…pls advice me to do…

Your rule should have mapping. I have not used v3 but it looks like you set it up correctly have you tried restarting it? I do not know if version 3 has something different with closed paid tickets…

You might get better support with the V3 forum at www.sambapos.org

Your rule should have default mapping btw.

Some things that might help us.

1. Have you edited source code? It looks like you have since you renamed the program to ShopSys version 1.0.3.1 Is your version source available for download? It should have a forked free download of your source available.
  2. Did you try restarting after creating the correct Automation Command?
  3. Try setting Visible States to Paid

SOURCE CODE IS MODIFIED FOR OTHER PURPOSES
I DIDNT TOUCH THE TICKETS AREA.

I M TRYING TO DEVELOP USING YOUR OPENSOURCE AND BUILD A MODEL.
i WILL SHARE THE SOURCE CODE TO BE DOWNLOAD.

Tried the Visible status to Paid…
but still no result.

I have tried your other automation commands like refund…
so hope I am familiar with the ideas. but experts like you can easily get the point.

Perhaps you should try the v3 forum then, this forum is for Version 5 and it has version 4 discussions available for convenience. Most of these people have never used v3.

I just noticed you have changed the name of the program. If you are offering it as a service to customers of yours then you need to let them know that your source is available as free download and they can obtain it for free. Nothing wrong with them paying for your services however.

The solution we provided is the correct one so I am not sure why yours would not be working.

Then let me walk throught the code once.
and will come back with my feedback tommorow.
thanks for your quick and kind support.

And when I sell to customer defiantly I will inform him to download the source code.

Couple reminders of releasing edited versions. This was a person that changed the name to LeapPOS Emre explained the licensing. As long as you follow that then your within the GPL requirements.

So as long as you release ShopSys as open source and you create the fork for the repository you should be good. It is a violation of GPL to edit the name of program and then sell it to clients as your own product.

Sure.
Let me do my best to do support to the forum and once I m ready with my part. I will not sell this product as my product. i will announce the user about this opensource stuff . i will make sure that will not happend and I m new to the POS world and I m learning the functionalities and tried as retail model. the standard sambapos is for restaurant. I am trying a retail model in that. thats the idea behind it. And I didnt change the code much. thanks for the advice and support

Its perfectly OK I was not chastizing you. Its pretty typical to see people edit source code just to change names of things when they really do not know how to code. Typically this can mean they do not really understand the GPL. It does not mean the person is trying to steal software design it could just be they are not familiar with how it works.

I wish I knew more about v3 but like I said version 3 is quite old now and we are currently using v5. V3 has its own forum at www.sambapos.org unfortunately its not very active because well most people are not using it anymore.

Most people here will not know much about version 3.

I can understand and let me try forum at sambapos.org henceforth.

I really do have to ask though… are you using v3 to add additional features that version 5 cant offer? I saw in a previous post of yours that your using it to integrate small additional software, Version 5 has powerful scripting that can possibly make this reality if you could share with us what this software might be?

sure Hope I have to use that model.
Let me start working on that rater breaking head on this stuff…
I m seeing a lot of automations in v5.

Version 5 has a free unrestricted 500 ticket trial which is great for testing it.

However back to your original question. The solution @QMcKay showed you is correct even for v3 so if that does not work then either you made some kind of mistake even though your screenshots suggest you didn’t or you edited source code and made a mistake somehow there.

1 Like

Show the setup, including Mappings, for the Automation Command for the red CLOSE button.

Set your RePrint command to be the same.