[Resolved] Rounding by Ticket Total Exactly Type!

@Jesse i manage to do add rules …atleast something i did wothout leaders help :smile:

can you just take few mins and chk if its ok

1 Like

Looks like it might work. Did you test it yet? Good idea btw!

You might need to wrap your constraints as such:

[=TN('{CALCULATION TOTAL:Auto Round +}')]

You also have the action for Add Round Up shown twice… probably just an error in your posted screenshots…

1 Like

@QMcKay what will happen if the constraint are not wrapped up

@Jesse i did test it was working but you never know

1 Like

need to add some more rules

Is that working? It is hard for me to follow what your doing in the new screenshots because I can not see if your using Variables for the actions or not. But according to the screenshots you have Add Round Up action for your Cancelled rule… this doesn’t seem right to me but again maybe your using variables and we just can not see it because the action is not expanded.

yes it is working i didnt pass variables to it.

i had to put this action cozif i had rounding removed and i had to cancel an order than i had to call round up action again

1 Like

Ok I see. There might be a simpler method and I will play around with it to see if I can figure one out but for now its good that you have it working.

BTW: you are pretty good at figuring this stuff out. You may not realize it but you are also teaching other people that read this some new functions of SambaPOS :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks that’s why i try to post with screenshots the solutions so that other can get the help will be glad if it will help!!!

@Jesse a flaw occur if add the add round up action to order added to ticket then the auto selection of modifers dont happen

Are you specifying which Tags are to be selected automatically? They should be a comma-separated list, with no spaces…

no was specifying about auto select check box

so far what i have notice it is because of my rule added to order line event under this article

Auto Select checkbox just opens the Order Tag selection screen. It does not specify which Order Tags to automatically add to the Item. You must specify the Tags that you want auto-selected by supplying the comma-separated list.

the order tag selection screen is not opeining automatically

and if select a tag it…modifer screen will be removed and menu will appear

That should not be causing that behavior. Can you show your rule?

the rule is:

if i remove all the rules concerning auto round up then modifers are automaticallly opening

Do you have anyother Order Added to Ticket rules?

ya i have

take the mapping off the Add Round Up rule and then see if you can access the tags. I just tested the Update Ticket Calculation action with Order Added rule and it still allows the Tags to auto show… so it must be something else causing yours to not show.

ya i did then if i remove its working fine