Samba POS 4 when installed worked fine now not Loading

You do not have that server computer setup as a DMZ on your router? If you dont then just disable the server firewall you really have no need for it. See if that works

Test the client can it resolve names? It could be a DNS issue on your router.

Can you show screenshots of the connection string with IP that works and without IP that doesnt work?

BTW I know a lot of people that are unaware or confused by this. If you have a router and you do not have port forwarding or DMZ set for your computers on your network then the only thing a Software Firewall does is prevent other computers on your same network from infecting each other if something did happen to get through. The router literally blocks all unknown incoming traffic by design through NAT.

@kendash I was playing around now I have a belkin usb wireless adaptor connecting with an ip also msg server connected now, and not the SERVER String but I will learn about DMZ online thanking you for quick response have nice day.

You do not want to enable DMZ it opens your computer up to all traffic. You have to connect with a connection string so I am confused by what you mean by

Thanks again , Definitely its a router or modem defect or settings as I tried now with wireless connection and its connecting lol… But only issue is is damp slow …slow I need to workout on modem/router as I tried dmz with server ip but No luck… thanks for the patience to answer all my questions mr.kendash

Trying in different ways no luck But only 1 thing saved a lot , , replaced with spare modem/router its working as it should …I would like to say if any one struggling with string connections may be u r router blocking or settings may need to setup , I have did too many changes in server and client pc also re installed OS the matter is with my modem recently I was changed good experience thanks everybody for support …