SambaPOS 5.1.62 Release

OK. I’ll log automatic backup errors to log file on next update so we may have better idea what is going on there.

I uploaded another update to resolve latest reported issues. I also updated language files with latest translations.

https://sambapos.com/?wpfb_dl=163

2 Likes

Greetings
I just installed the this version and I wonder why can not see the new features that this release has like for example Menu / Combo Setup

as you can see I dont have the other price editor options

You need to create Price Definition(s) to have multiple Price options for Products.

Besides that, you need to “build” the Combo setup to operate as you see fit. The features are there to make it work.

Hi All, I’m sure that somebody has spotted this error already, but I will post this anyway, when using the print report action and setting the date range to Work Period, it prints from Jan 01 0001 to the current time, simply setting the date range to nothing will however print the work period

3 posts were split to a new topic: Numbers 1-5 on top of Menu

9 posts were split to a new topic: Order Tag Modifier Popup

Has anyone else run into this problem? Happened when I upgraded from 5.1.60 to 5.1.62

Try clearing “SambaSettings” inSambapos folder found in C:/ProgramData/Samabapos
If you cant find the file, in windows search, search for “Show hidden files” and enable it. Then you will be able to find it.

Once removed, run sambapos again and try to reapply database connection string.

If that doesnt work then may have to look at some settings inside your database using sql managament tools.

This happens to me when sql server has stopped running, check your services to make sure its running, if not just restart it

Thanks guys, I tried both but no luck.

Also, I went back to 5.1.60 and there’s no issue.

When downgrade it should not working. Database version is different. SO, if you have no issue. Then maybe you have different database.

1 Like

The error related to a database timeout, and from what it’s trying to alter it is likely during the process of upgrading to 5.1.62. The fact you can still use 5.1.60 means the database was not properly upgraded, however it may be possible that it’s partly upgraded and therefore I would not continue using that database, you may get problems - I would restore from the backup that should have been automatically made when you first launched 5.1.62.

1 Like

hi, i am from malaysia and had been using Sambapos 5 pro for a year now, and i need another license for our new branch. however i could not buy any from sambamarket of cp.sambapos.com. is the license already discontinue. i have follow this forum and tutorial for a year and finally when i they hang of so to speak, i could not buy license anymore. and by the way our pos system

reverted back to trial mode

You can still purchase but you’ll need to open an additional account on sambamarket I believe.

If you have reverted back to trial mode you need to clear your database keys in sambamarket and reactivate the licence in the software. Plenty of posts about it if you get stuck.

Matt

I think you can buy from sambapos.com now, click buy on the page.

@markjw it looks like recently they have gone away from selling directly. On the new store front it says reach out to your reseller to purchase v5. Who your reseller is I have no clue lol. All references to buying v5 license have disapeared.

The new store is all in Turkish it seems. Since your a reseller maybe you should contact them and find out how you can sell it to people lol.

JTR is on there as a reseller, maybe I should be too as thats what I do now :slight_smile: