SambaPOS 5.5.0 Release

For the memory of Emre Eren 1976 - ∞

:arrow_down: Download: https://sambapos.com/download/sambapos_setups/SambaSetup550.exe

:warning: Don’t forget to create a backup before installing new releases. You’ll need a working backup if you need to roll back to the previous version.

What’s new in 5.5.0

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on this please? What is new for the UK payment integrations in this? Thanks!

Its about new Dojo integration.

What new features are in the new dojo/paymentsense integration?

With the new licensing feature, after registering/validating the license on a terminal will there still be activation popups when one is working with multiple databases?

You need to be more specific. What do you mean working with multiple databases? You can only use license for 1 database.

Ah, so it’s still tied to the db. Shoot.

I have different dbs for different locations/franchises to keep things separated when working. The activation popups can become annoying after a bit.

Oh, well. It is what it is. Thanks.

The API has updates in this release?

were waiting for few features been mentioned new exciting update on the way , are there any pdf reporting in this update and more ? saw neptune in market place but there is no demo or video of it . isthis released yet?

Pdf reports will be in the new metriK, Neptune, new mobile client, jetrik will all be realeased soon.

If you want a demo account for Neptune please send an email to support@sambapos.com.
Neptune isnt a basic app so we must explain and prepare with you.

1 Like

This is offical release of Dojo Integration. But we are working on a different type of it.

2 Likes

Has anything changed with the Payment Sense integration? If so what are the improvements?

Updated to 5.5.0 today.

I did not notice any changes to the payment sense integration. Seems like a licensing and branding update which looks good.

Make sure you move payment .dll files back to main root if you have payment integration. Also you will have to run the licencing.exe for each windows user or it will show up as DEMO.

@VehbiEmiroglu s this the version that supports Neptune, v3 app and v3 metrik?

1 Like

Yes thats correct. Only 5.5 supports that new products

1 Like

You only need to run licensing.exe once on the server. You start SambaPOS on the server verified license was successful then you can start the other terminal clients. You do not need to run licensing.exe more than once.

I installed to test this release before updating in my production pc, what happened to graphql api? It cannot be found if a request is made.

1 Like

Hi

My licence wont activate it says incorrect username or password, i have logged into cp.sambapos.com so i know the detail im entering are correct. I have also changed my password from within cp.sambapos but i get the same error activation message of incorrect username or password

Also the instructions to direct you to the licence arent correct for me, when i right click and select show folder it takes me to the folder where samba is but the licence file isnt there, its in a completely different location. From your instructions i am taken to this folder for the licence file:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SambaPOS5

But it is actually in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SambaPOS5

Could someone look into why my licence doesnt activate please

Thanks

1 Like

i dont know if this is the issue, i have 2 accounts both with the same email address as years ago Emre set me up a second licence i could use for a test database. So i login to cp.sambapos with 2 different usernames and password, but both have the same email address linked to them

1 Like