SambaPOS V5 Translations

Thank you.
We can download from https://sambapos.com/download-sambapos/
Right?

Not now. I will inform you.

2 Likes

It’s only in beta version right now. You shouldn’t use beta in live environment though.

Thank you for adding Lao Language in 5.222
I got see some translated words. But please advise more

• How to change Lao number to international number because almost use international.
  • How to change interface font we would like to use “Phetsarath OT” (http://www.phetsarath.gov.la/download.php).
  • Or well how to change menu name table name to use my desired font.

Thank you.

You can’t change the font. Windows regional settings will change number.

To change tables names just edit the entities.

1 Like

Although you can’t change the interface font overall, you can override the font used on most buttons (Automation Commands) and menu buttons.

<font Times New Roman>Button Name</font>

Replace “Times New Roman” with your font name “Phetsarath OT” (or however the font is named once installed in Windows)

For menu buttons you’d want to change the Header field, like this:

If you want to change them all, you can using a script to update them all automatically which you can then run from Database Tasks.

Update all product buttons on menu:

UPDATE ScreenMenuItems
SET Header = '<font Times New Roman>' + Name + '</font>'
FROM ScreenMenuItems
GO

Update all category buttons on menu:

UPDATE ScreenMenuCategories
SET Header = '<font Times New Roman>' + Name + '</font>'
FROM ScreenMenuCategories
GO

You can follow instructions here if you want to know how to create the Database Task script:

2 Likes

Thanks, What about this part ?

I guess you mean custom nav? You need to enable custom nav screen in local settings.

Well thanks, is it possible again to change table header like Wharehouse part - such as:

• Quantity
  • Unit
  • Price
  • Total price
    Is there a way to change these to desire Language ?

Nav screen buttons you can create custom tiles in whatever working you want yourself.
Headers on screen like accounts, warehouses and admin/managment pages are hard coded so would need to be set via translation/language.

Thanks, please advise how to get fix via translate/language

Language is in local settings no?
Sorry never had to deal with other language for client.

Yes, can change in local settings but there is some places not completely change, i readed above need to translate more at given link, but link given above seems not valid or expired

Good day.
I would like to help translate the location of Português-Portugal (pt-pt). But it seems to me that it was not added!

1 Like

Hello @Fleonardo,

My manager (Mr.Tayfun) is got in touch with you about this subject.

Yes, he got in touch with me, I’m already working on it. Thanks.

Hello Team.
Can you add the Khmer Language to Next Update?
We have completely translated it 97%

Thank you.

please can someone help to create “Chinese Simplified” zh-CN, and I want to help to complete “Traditional Chinese” zh-HK as well

vinchu8 on crowdin

You will receive an invitation for the translate