Search Item History

Hello,
We use Sambapos in our Small Deli/Grocery Store. I need a way to search a products history. IE Date of last Sale, Total number of sales and Total Amount of sales. The product will change every time the report is ran. Example Manager is looking for product history on Dole Pineapple Juice. So they Type in Dole Pineapple Juice and the report generates all the sales data for that item. How can i implement this?

A very simple way to do this is to use the Customer Report Viewer widget and Editor widget. You would type in the item name to the Editor Widget and pass it to your custom report for all the data points above you explained.

Heres a really rough quick screenshot of a report which has total work period sales by user and I typed my username into the Editor Widget. I’m sure there are ways to enhance this concept.

1 Like

You can set a predetermined report period for your date like (Report Name:Last Month) or if you want to have a custom date range you can find solutions to this on the forum.

Would something in this style work for you? I am thinking the left side (customers in the animation) would be Menu Items and the right side would be the Orders Report.

(If the animation is not playing, click the image for the animation to run in a pop-up)

I have some free time coming up in the next few weeks, I can help develop something.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: @ your customer list

1 Like