Show Currencies in Reports

Hi everyone. I need help about showing currency total in my reports.
I have TL, $, €, £ as cash payment options. As you can see from picture below, all my foreign currency payments are converted to TL. I want to see them as foreign currency.
samba

The report line for picture is also below.

>Income Totals||
Cash||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Cash}
Dollar||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Dollar Cash}
GBP||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Gbp Cash}
Euro||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Euro Cash}
Credit Card||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Credit Card}

I tried to check forum and could not figure it out. Thank you for help.

Like this?

>Income Totals||
Dollar||$ {ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Dollar Cash}
GBP||£  {ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Gbp Cash}
Euro||€ {ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Euro Cash}

Hi friend. No, this is only adding symbols before payments. $,€,£ still converted to TL in report.
What i need is i want to see the amount of foreign currency in reports. The picture that i gave shows me TL exchange of currencies. Report need to be something like this ;

>Income Totals||
Dollar||$ {ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Dollar Cash}  **648TL / Dollar rate = The currency in my case**
GBP||£  {ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Gbp Cash} **605TL / GBP rate = The currency in my case**
Euro||€ {ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Euro Cash} **787.50TL / Euro rate = The currency in my case**

I need this because i am accepting foreign currencies but at the end of day i do not know how much dollar, euro, pound i got in my case.
Thank you for your help.

How does your setup work? You have different payment types per currency or you have different currency for same payment type?

Our local currency is TL. So i have diffrent currency for same payment type. if a table bill is 100TL, i have option for customer to pay this 100tl exchange of $,€,£. I got some help with this line and this is what i want ;

>Income Total||
TL||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Cash}
Dolar||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Dolar Cash}')/TN('{EXCHANGE RATE:Dolar}'),'#,##0.##')]
GBP||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Gbp Cash}')/TN('{EXCHANGE RATE:Gbp}'),'#,##0.##')]
Euro||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Euro Cash}')/TN('{EXCHANGE RATE:Euro}'),'#,##0.##')]

Even the names are correct, data is empty.

>Gelirler Toplam||
TL||{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Nakit}
Dolar||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Dolar Nakit}')/TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT ExchangeRate FROM ForeignCurrencies Where Name = 'Dolar' :F.ExchangeRate}'))]
GBP||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Gbp Nakit}')/TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT ExchangeRate FROM ForeignCurrencies Where Name = 'Gbp' :F.ExchangeRate}'))]
Euro||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT DEBIT TOTAL:Euro Nakit}')/TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT ExchangeRate FROM ForeignCurrencies Where Name = 'Euro' :F.ExchangeRate}'))]
2 Likes

1 Like

Did you manage? I use a similar setup, I can help you. I have different rates for each payment type. I created a multi currency report which shows me totals already converted to foreign currency.

2 Likes

@Castech I have a similar setup trying to create work period reports with correct change type.

Hi there, i read that you have different rates for eacht payment type…can you help with the multi currency report?

thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi there, did you manage to create work period reports with correct currency amount?

thank you in advance

Hello, I use this report, you will have to know your account IDs for your payment accounts then replace my currencies with yours

[Multi Currency Report:2, 1, 1, 1]
>Currency||Amount

USD Cash||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Cash}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment:Cash}'))]
INT CC||[=F(TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 3)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 588 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
Zim Switch|[=F(TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 6 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
Ecocash|[=F(TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 7 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
Bond| [=F(TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 582 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
>Totals (Exc USD)|[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TOTAL:LOYAL}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 6 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 7 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 582 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId =  and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
>Total USD Cash||[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Payment Transaction:Cash}')+TN('{ACCOUNT TRANSACTION TOTAL:Customer Cash Payment:Cash}'))]
>Total Int CC|| [=F(TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 588 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
>Totals (Inc USD)|[=F(TN('{ACCOUNT TOTAL:LOYALTY CARD}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 6 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 7 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 588 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 582 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}')+TN('{REPORT SQL DETAILS:SELECT SUM(ROUND(Exchange, 2)) as [Total] FROM AccountTransactionValues where AccountId = 5 and [Date] > '{Start}' and [Date] < '{End}':F.Total}'))]
>|
>Fill In Today's Rate:||

@MarkNarsingh, sorry for the late response did you get this solve. If not I will share the database code that I ran to achieve this.

When using multiple currency the amount on the report operates very strange. You can follow this topic on the forum:

I was able to find a solution thanks to other users on the forum. remember to test each solution before going live.

@jerryfin sorry for my late response i was working offshore for a while no this was not achieved