[SOLVED] Delivery Address when Tag is set to Delivery

Yes of course look

and the other problem is that the ticket tag is not updated …

Show both rules again as they are now…

I deleted the map from this rule

because i didn’t want to show me the addresses on the tickek screen and that was the problem

now the only problem is to disappear the Customer Addresses from the Ticket Screen :smile:
i’m sure i’ll find a way …

Thank you JTRTech for your precious help and sorry for the head numb, I i owe you
Thank you Emre you are a real SambaPos Star !!!

Entity note!!! thats a new one for me…
How are you using that?
Are you wanting to use it to show the selected address?

Anything you want to know you will find it here on a great tutorial from @QMcKay

Thank I am just looking now…
But my question still stands, are you wanting to use that to display the selected address?

Some of my customers the order delivery from their office and sometimes from their Home so i want to select the right address on every order.

You added it to a ticket tag… it wont go away unless you untag it. Why do you want Address as a ticket tag?

I think he means the entity note addresses as tag presumably is drawn from the selected address in the ask question?

1 Like

@Jesse i dont want the yellow border to go I want the red one

Entity notes you can just close by clicking the x. Ticket Tags you have to untag.

The yellow is ticket tag… why did you add address as a ticket tag?

Just click the black x then.

it’s the Delivery Address not just the Address.
Some of my customers have multiple addresses :slight_smile:
Yes I know about the x but i dont wanted at all

Ok but you do know to close the Entity Note you just click the black x?

1 Like

LOL why put it there in the first place if you dont want it at all?

1 Like

Change to display once = true maybe…

At first i implement this tutorial

but later i fixed the question think :wink:

where is this :smiley:

Ok maybe I should just stop responding because I might confuse you more. I read some of this thread and for something that is such simple setup this thread got very confusing.

My best advice is to look at what you implemented and only keep the parts you want. If you have no clue what you implemented then you should maybe test it out and get to know it better then remove the parts you dont want.

not sure it will help as in an update action and those notes are already there…