[SOLVED] Delivery Address when Tag is set to Delivery

THEN WHY SAY THIS… Your not using toggle value…

Either way…
Show your ask question rules for dine in/takeaway and the delivery address options and will get your solution sorted.

@marios clicking Delivery button Executes AU StayGo command so you can know delivery button selected.

Create two rules for AU StayGo command and in both rules also test which button is selected by testing Automation Command Value in rule constraint.

http://forum.sambapos.com/uploads/default/original/3X/3/4/349ce51c455d98491f531b303bfcdf4559eeb2d2.jpg

In the rule that works for delivery button ask the address after updating ticket tag.

my ask question is this

and the delivery address options

Those are actions not rules but emre has given suggestion similar to what I was going to.

that what i’m asking from the start @JTRTech I don’t know in which rule to put those actions so yes i don’t have Rules to show you …

@marios did you read what I wrote? :slight_smile: Don’t ignore me lol.

I’m sorry @emre i don’t ignore you
Doyou mean something like that ?

Well you must have an ‘AU StayGo’ automation command executed rule else your tag wouldn’t work…
Show that rule for now.

On second constraint set Automation Command Value for left and Delivery for right. When you do that this rule will work only when delivery button selected.

1 Like

I was going to say put the address options question in the ‘AU StayGo’ rule with an action constraint of '[:CommandValue]' == 'Delivery' but pretty much same thing

1 Like

Yeah @JTRTech yours is a better solution. I wanted to try to explain how rule constraints works.

I did what @JTRTech suggest but it doesn’t show me the Addresses

You dont have an entity selected by looks of it… Your recording showed entity selection first…

1 Like

Select the entity where ?

Your recording showed you selecing the customer entity to create the ticket so presumed your default ticket creation was set to select entity.

If not if you put the delivery question into a new entity selected rule and add a constraint of ticket tag = delivery might work if the tag action happens before it, if not might need to try something different.

1 Like

@marios you need to select a customer first so SambaPOS can display addresses.

that what i did first i select the customer, then ask for what type of ticket i want (Dine in or Delivery ) and then to ask for the address

Your making my head go numb…
You have a rule on ticket created or entity selected which is also fireing the dine in or deliver question…
Your last screenshot was pressing the automation command so no entity hence no address info…

Remove the mapping for this automation command;

@JTRTech where did you see the Automation Command ?
Let’s take it from the beggining …
The only change I made from the DineIn/ToGo tutorial is that i delete the Automation Command map and create the Question nothing else …

My Dine In/To GO is working fine …
The set the delivery ask is not working …