Ticket Note for Ticket Order

Do you not need to define a template format for order states?
There is obviously formatting/layout for tags;

[ORDER TAGS]
<L00>  * {ORDER TAG NAME}

Would you not need to have the same for state so the template knows how to layout/format?
At a guess something like this (am on at PC to try it out);

[ORDER STATES:Note to Kitchen]
<L00>  * {ORDER STATE VALUE}

I doubt this is right, I know the [ORDERS:Void] is a formatting for an order with a VOID state but not seen a template with format to show a order state in the same way you do a tag.

@Marian have a look through the template tags list to the right of the template editing screen and see if you can find a tag like that.

@Jesse am I right in what im saying?

If this is how it needs doing it would be benificial I would say at it would then allow you to format with a prefix of say NOTE: within the formatting section which would also mean if there wasnt a note it wouldn’t leave just NOTE: on first line under order if there wasnt a note on that order.

I have not seen this type of question and would be interested to see the verdict as may come in handy in general not I am using allot more state based rules etc.

1 Like

He had tag correct he just needs the format tag in front of it. The J00 tags.

PS JTRTech your thinking is good but your wrong this time. The tag works just fine I even showed it in my tutorial he just didn’t put the format tags for layout in front.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jesse. It worked. Sorry for disturbing :sunny:

2 Likes