Ticket printing

Ok sorry for asking so much Just trying to help narrow this down. So Cash drawer is hooked to the Printer via the phone connection cable? Then printer is hooked to computer via usb?

that’s correct, it gets its power from the printer etc…

Have you tried setting the Printer Type to HTML in Sambapos?

yes, just printed 2 ft of paper with control chrs, and rubbish, after about the third attempt it just pushed out paper and I had to turn every thing off to stop

Hmm Try downloading the drivers again to make sure you didnt get bad drivers?

That’s what I did earlier, went back on site downloaded for win 7, then completely uninstalled from computer and rebooted, then did a fresh install and reset what I needed to, to make fonts work etc…

Ok I am sorry this has been a bit of a problem, I have to go to bed as its now 3am and I have to be up at 7am I will come back to see tomorrow as to what else we can try, apart from picking a window to throw the whole lot out of…

Ok you will figure it out do not worry.

@Bobf

You should have the following code on Open Drawer Template.

<XCT>27,112,0,25,250

Setup it up per my previous post and I can confirm this works for TSP100.

3 Likes

YESSSSSS!! all working fine…
Don’t think I saw this code in any posts… but fine
Thanks for the help…

Just as an after thought, I have taken back to counter and my assistant plugged all in
every time we tried to open drawer or print a ticket the program crashed, stopped working and we had to restart,
I found out that the printer had been put into a different socket and thus made a (copy 1) of itself, thus all the printers setup in SambaPos were pointing to the default copy.
Changed the port connection deleted the (copy 1 ) restarted all and ok ok!!

just to let you know
regards

1 Like

Great!!! Hopefully it will help other people as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like