Ticket Tag - Simple Example for: Dine-In / To-GO

i have service tax for dine in if we use ticket tag how can we get services tax calculated for dine in only

Assuming you already have a Service Tax Calculation Type defined, you could apply or Remove the Calculation using Ticket Tag Updated/Changed event and the Update Ticket Calculation Action.

P.S. sorry if the terms are not completely accurate - I don’t have a system near me to check them.

yes i do have a service tag calculation currently set for restaurant department it would be helpful if you elaborate what action and rule i will have to sate …thanks in advance

@QMcKay i have try but not working please indicate where i am wrong

You have the correct general idea, but I can’t be sure where the issue is since both your screenshots are for the same Rule for Dine In.

the rule is executed if i use automation command for removing the service charge.

no action is taken on ticket tag selected

I moved 4 posts to a new topic: Spotify - Launch and/or Bring to Front?

This is my implementation of this ticket tag. Before creating a ticket this pops up and prompts the waitress to choose what type of order it is…

2 Likes

@antasp3136 I am actually using a method similar. I want to force them to choose.

Bit off topic but you buttons on the ask questio. Just reminded me of something. A while ago there was an update to have the buttons display vertically instead of horizontally, i think it was to do with multiple delivery addresses and selecting the one you want

Was that something separate or can the ask questions buttons be set vertically? Ive tried to search on the forum but cant find the right post

I have never heard of that being possible.

This may be V5 only but I think you can set Button Height.

It was V4, to do with customers with multiple addresses it listed them vertically to select for delivery, it might not have been the ask question i cant remember

You can set button Height where? And how?

1 Like

I thought I saw emre mention it in our 600 page staff post lol. I could be wrong

I think that was what @RickH is looking for.

2 Likes

Ahh so I did imagine the Staff post lol. I tried scrolling through it for some information and man we sure did fill that thread up lol.

2 Likes

thats it!! i thought i was going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: spending that much time on samba that im dreaming about things that dont exist haha

1 Like

how did you do this, i need exactly like this in my system

He used ask question action.