V5 - Miscellaneous Item/Custom Item with price and description options

looks like i need to create some new actions too, as there is no “misc item - description” action

That was agiven…
Youll need an update order action to change the price and another one to add a free tag to the order.

If you want it to automaatically cancel youll need an execute automation command action another rule and a cancel order action aswell.

That is the problem. The TXT file is not a Database TASK. It is a DB Tools IMPORT file…

So download and unzip the file, anywhere really, except the databasetasks folder. In fact, delete the TXT file from the databasetasks folder; it does not belong there.

Then use DB Tools Import function to import the TXT file:

3 Likes

Top man!!!

Thank you @QMcKay

I have performed the ditto steps. even i have downloaded the fresh setup and created new default database as well But nothing happens when i click on Misc Item Button.

Please help…!
I have not done any thing apart from written in steps.
Installed fresh SambaPOS and then Step 1 to 5.

Ive just tested this on a clean database and it works fine, follow these 3 steps:

1. Delete any old rules you have previous installed from the database tools file youve used
  2. Install this database file
    Misc Item with Description.zip (1.3 KB)
    cf0fb14a26e99fa6d9850f4fed2f8cf842.png" width=“378” height=“203”>
  3. Create product exactly as below

Database Tools File Updated 23:13 - It will now reset the number pad value, previously whatever priced you typed remained on in the number pad field on screen until you clicked the red cross to remove it

1 Like

This is the result:

Press the Misc Item Button WITHOUT entering the price first

Enter the Price, then press the MIsc Item Button

2 Likes

it is posible to make a custom report for misc items name tags, that shows
t.value|t.quantity|t.price
so it can be controlled at the end of the work period