Waiter salory on %age solution

thanks bro for helping

i have done step by step as you share but add ticket does not appear.

see screen shot after doing this . i think something is missing in this process screen shots.
i have searched for logo . but i did not find. can you tell me the name of topic it will ease me to find.

Edit Add Ticket On List Automation Command. Switch to Mappings tab and map it to Ticket List screen instead of Ticket.

1 Like

done. it appears now. i am testing for working.

add ticket working properly. but these orders are not showing in report in manner of waiter.

as i already told u bro that there is no any option of REPORTS in my samba pos4 menu list. attached snapshot.

Oh. Sorry I didn’t noticed it was V4…

You can try this implementation instead.

1 Like

its ok .
its working.
thanks.

what about logo print?
i have searched all. but did not found anything like this . please help me out

For logo printing I’m pretty sure you can embed image on receipt at printer template section. Search the forum, you should be able to find something on that. If you have epson printers you can also flash the logo in its memory but I’d reccomend doing it through samba

1 Like

I recommend putting it in Printer NVRAM if you can. It is much faster to print and the image quality, IMO, is better. Then you need to use an <XCT> Tag in your Template to tell the printer to print the in-memory image, like:

<XCT>29,40,76,6,0,48,69,32,32,1,1

For pulling logo from your computer drive (which is easier, but generally slower), you use a <BMP> Printer Tag, like:

<BMP>C:/path/to/logo.bmp
1 Like

I learn something new from every post of yours haha. Thanks

dear @emre

ticket tag working properly but how to add ticket tag (waiter name) on ticket printer template.

i have another query.
ticket no does not refresh after closing and adding new time period. i want it refresh by every new time period starts for observing today’s order. as well as total ticket no.

find attached what i have done

Add tag name (Waiter?) instead of X part of the tag.

1 Like

Thanx emre.
and what about ticket no Refresh at the time of changing time period?

Hello Emre,

i have added logo on receipt by your help above.
but ho do i enlarge and centre this logo.
please find attached working

initially i have made that picture on 72 DPI.
then i enlarge it at 120 DPI but it keeps the same size as seen.

It will look better if you edit it with paint (or with your favorite bmp editor), enlarge there and convert it to B/W

1 Like

There is a site I used last time I did this, convert to 1bit bitmap specifically for thermal printers.
It is best to make true black and white not greyscale too as believe most thermal printers only support this and also actual size/resized to keep quick.
usually recommend people have a simplified logo made as generally most logos never look great once stripped of colour to pure black and white on thermal printer and also fine detail often lost.

1 Like

hello everyone,

picture enlarged on paint as you told me @emre.
but how do i center it. it keeps on left side.

Center it in Paint. Leave space on the left side of the image in Paint.

If you can upload the image to the printer NVRAM, your utility might have options to center it.

Additionally you can check Positioning part of this tutorial.

1 Like