Welcome to SambaPOS Forum. Start from here!

Hello my name is Crabby Jean

So excited now
is this really free???
Ill keep in thouch…:slight_smile:

Version 4 is free with optional Paid modules to expand its capability. Version 5 is not currently free it has a $99 license fee good for unlimited terminals and includes the paid modules from v4.

We have an awesome community that most find superior to many third parties paid support offerings.

2 Likes

Hi i’m Barak and glad to have found this forum looking forward to having a great experience with your product and contribute to making it even better.

3 Likes

hey there, Juan from Ecuador. Just starting my brew in premises beer pub, great thing you guys are doing, thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there,
thanks for your support on this amazing opensource project.

I’m Michael from Germany and I’m learning to use and edit SAMBAPOS to our needs.

Hope i can learn quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:
You wont regret it, SambaPOS is great software but does require a bit of time to get to grips with (as with most) but the rewards if you give the time are huge.
Id recommend starting in the tutorial section.
Start with SQL Express is my recommendation to give you easier expansion at a later date which there is a good tutorial for if needed.
I have posted a couple of video tutorials which you might find useful, only a couple at the minute but hopefully more to come.

Hello, my name is Patrick a chef by profession and hoping to learn more of your system to see if i can integrate it in my operations

Hi Emre,

It is a pleasure to meet you. I have evalueated several options for a friend that owns a restaurant here in Bolivia (South America). I am very happy to have found Samba POS. I really think is the best I found, simple, clear and fast.

I would like to help translating Samba POS V4 to spanish.

Good Day!

Rod.

Hello @chefpatrick. Welcome. Some people can find SambaPOS a little hard to learn because of customization possibilities. Feel free to ask if you can’t find an answer for your questions.

Hello Rod, your welcome. I’m glad to meet you too. Unfortunately V4 does not have multi language support and won’t receive updates. If you’re interested to translate V5 to Spanish just drop me a PM for details.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi Emre, just registered, can you help me with the Free programme for small restaurant, no pub, I am Jazz from South Africa, Kings Catering Professionals, have a great day and hope to hear from you soon.
regards
jazz

Hello. Download V4 version from sambapos.com and follow these tutorials for setting it up.

https://forum.sambapos.com/c/version-4/tutorial?order=views

hello emre, i just downloaded version 4 and i’m confused. I don’t know where to start
A guide will be appreciated. Thank you

Hey welcome to the community. The best guide is this forum. Take advantage of the search function and check out the tutorials section of the forum. Tutorials are the best practice, do them even if you think you may not use that feature, it will get you aquanted with the system.

1 Like

Hi Emre,
My name is Nibardo and I just started using sambaPOS V4, I found it really nice that you can customize it as you like, but that had me encounter many difficulties that I hope to resolve here.
Thank you.

Dear Emre ,

First of all , i really appreciate your efforts to offer this excellent product for free which is not possible in this commercial world . Coming to my intro, my name is Srini and me along with my few other friends have plans to startup a restaurant . As part of our research , we found your software to be very useful which we can use for our business ,but, than, i would like to get some training to start using this software actively for our restaurant business once it is active .

Please get back to us at the earliest and as per your convenience .

Thanks in advance

Srini

Hello Srini and welcome to the forum!

There are many guides on the forum here on how to setup SambaPOS for your business. Just take a look at the tutorials category, and also you can search for what you are looking for, there are literally thousands of posts by users just like you who found solutions to meet the needs of their business from the forum.

You can start at the welcome topic which has many links to other related articles, as well as information on installation.

If anything isn’t clear, you can post a new topic on the forum along with screenshots or info on what you are trying to achieve. Some of the experienced forum members will gladly help you via the forum.

If you are looking for personal, paid support, training or setup assistance, you may post a topic in the Ads category. My company also provides paid professional services if you require this.

1 Like

Hello, My name is Ira. I am an Data Analyst.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing it with us.