When i am trying to open work period, Samba reporter error message is coming and closing the application itself. Please find me a solution for this

If only we can get the reports to be saved as PDF’s now.

That would be awesome

Thank you so much. Its working now perfectly
could you please send me actions and rules settings for email report forwarding for both gmail and outlook.

@nani please take advantage of the Search function of the forum and search for Email Report or visit kb.sambapos.com

Hi jesse
Thanks for your reply
I tried in all ways but could not fix the problem properly
I have one more problem with Cash counting screen. The entered amount is disappearing immediately. Please send some pictures how to solve it.

That won’t work because it doesn’t have time to generate the file before it sends the email. This has been explained on the forum a million times .I’m shocked search didn’t help you.

i will go through once again. Thank you so much Jesse

Simply sync it to cloud and make sure they have access to the cloud so they can check it directly on their computer.

You could just send the email to notify that new report has been saved.

Please don’t put database backups in public. I don’t have the time to do that for you. There is a lot of documentation for this.

Thank you for letting me know

Can you please recommend someone for this

Well for one in your email action you have the report name wrong. If you look at your report name in the folder you just showed it has . pm at end of it and in your action you dont have that.

Try editing the File Name portion of the action to match the actual file name. So where you have hh.mm you need to add hh.mm. tt Or make it save the file name to what you have in the send email action.

EDIT: Looking at it your file name you set in the email is nothing like what you showed that the file is named. Please make it match what the file name is or it will NOT work.

C:\Users\SOME\OneDrive\WP_ [=FD('{DATE}','dd-MM-yyyy')] Ending at [=FD('{TIME}','hh.mm.  tt')].  [= '{TIME}'.substr('{TIME}'.length-2,2)].xps

Show your actions and rules

I have changed everything as you said

In your save report to file action set a command value then use that in your constraint for send email action don’t put them in same rule

Please do this then let me know it will wait to send it until its done saving

Your rule for sending email would be automation command executed not the same one as save report

No I guess your not understanding.

Could you show me how to set CMD Value

No that does nothing.

You set the parameters for command name but never command value. You use an automation command executed rule for send email action then use custom constraint for command name and another constraint for command value