When i am trying to open work period, Samba reporter error message is coming and closing the application itself. Please find me a solution for this

That is what I am not able to do it properly that is why I am approaching you.
Could you please send me the commands and them I will put then in the boxes. Please Jesse

Go to kb.sambapos.com and look up email reports.

Heck it’s all over this forum did you ever search for it?

I’m sorry I’m focused on something for my own business right now.

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/2-4-12-e-how-to-send-reports-as-email-at-end-of-work-period/

but I observed one thing in the website. no parameters as you said have been shown all over the page. In the website, Command name and Command value left blank in both save and send email action on the bottom. It was not set any thing in the custom constraint too. I have done everything like as shown in the website. by doing so, even file has not been saved. So there is something I need to do more in the settings rather than the settings shown in the link.
I am sure that I am able to save the file with correct date and time but mainly problem with email configuration in samba pos. I really hope that I need a very good expert in SambaPOS to solve my problem. i am very sorry Jesse, Link really didn’t help me

Ok I have more time now. Sorry but you were misunderstanding everything I was trying to tell you.

In your Save Report to File action for the Command Name type Send Report and for Command Value type [:cmdValue]

Put the Save Report action inside the Work Period Closed Rule event you do not need any Custom Constraints. Expand the action and for cmdValue parameter type WP Report.

Then create an Automation Command Executed event rule and set two custom constraints one for Automation Command Name Equals Save Report and Automation Command Value Equals WP Report

Then put the Send Email action inside that rule.

Yes thats correct now where is your Send Report rule?

Hi Jesse

I did everything exactly what you said but no change not getting any error message but mail is not being received

Ok show your send email action again. And what version of sambapos are you using.

I am going to send it

Hi Jesse
Please have a look and advise me any changes to be done

For file name put [:fileName] then set your report inside the rule instead of the action.

Ok Jesse. I am going to do it straight away

Hi Jesse
Do you want me to send the exported file then you can see all settings. I really don’t have any data in there. I am just designing this software for my restaurant. No data has been added in there except settings