When i am trying to open work period, Samba reporter error message is coming and closing the application itself. Please find me a solution for this

No I really do not have the time to configure someone’s computer right now I have my own business to look after. Are you getting any error messages?

NO data? So you dont even have a report to generate?

What version of SambaPOS are you using?

Are you sure your settings for email are correct? Your settings in your outlook email are setup correctly to allow it?

i tried with gmail setting too. when it got problem with gmail setting i have changed to outlook. both have same issue

Ok so try a simple file name… without the dates etc. It could be the file name is not the same. If it works with a simple file name then your issue is the naming.

Perfect, good idea
i will try that too

Sorry Jesse. Something is definitely wrong.
you can do one thing Jesse. i will forward exported file in zip format. whenever you have the free time, you can do that. take a week if you want. i have a big problem with denomination widgets not working in WP Layout screen

HI Jesse
if you download that file i can delete it from this page

Sorry I won’t be doing that. I do not have the time for this kind of free support.

i will pay something for the work you do

you know Jesse. i tried this in all the ways but could not solve it. Really a simple person cant solve this except a expert like you

The thing is if it’s an issue with the email which it probably is. I won’t be able to fix that.
Your rule setup looks fine.

But, Where would be the problem

It’s not sending emails. I would think it’s your email settings. Are you sure it’s not in spam?

Please go through the file once. May be, you can find something at least rather than me

No sorry I can’t I’m busy. I’ve been communicating from my phone.

If you really want paid support we can schedule an appointment. I can discuss an hourly support rate with you in private.

i checked all my email settings too

So what version of Sambapos are you using.

Samba 5222

very latest version
recently installed

It’s important to remember when you make changes to actions used in rules you need to remove them from the rule, save it then open it and add them back.