Adding inventory transactions to main screen

I live in Cambodia, and have so far used 4 different POS systems to varying degrees of success. Samba is by far and away the best version on the market so far. So thank you.

If I would say there is only one small short falling it is the adding inventory and adjusting stock. If it was possible to add this to the main screen, so that you did not have to go into the manage section then this would be brilliant. I believe that the tempation of my staff to mess around with areas that could seriously effect the system is too great. I would not mind paying for this option in Samba Market if it was made available.

Thanks

Nick

2 Likes

I have a feeling it wont be too long before this is looked at it has been a top request.

2 Likes

Like I said if it was added to Samba Market then I am sure people would pay for the ability to do this. Thanks for the info as it means I do not have to look into the only other available option which was using scripts.

Nick

1 Like

Yes, it has been requested before. The Inventory System is lacking, especially regarding Purchases. There is a rather long discussion here:

In the end, I created a PHP solution to overcome the shortcomings, and it works very well for my purposes:

That said, with @emre “missing” from the Forum recently, I have a feeling there are some important updates and features coming fairly soon. Improved Inventory control is likely to be near the top of the list.

2 Likes

Hi QMcCay, I have looked into your solution on it, but am not a programmer and do not even remotely understand it. It looks like the perfect solution, but like I said I would have no idea where to start.

Thanks anyway

Nick