Android Caller Id

hello i have a license for callerid but my question is if its only working with sambapos v5 license? because its not working atm…
“license is not found”

You need to have BOTH:

SambaPOS V5 license
Android CallerID license

and they both need to be on the same account (email address)

1 Like

:man_facepalming:than i cant test it atm, thanks!

Pretty sure he was talking to me when he asked to test it. I tested it and it worked. @VehbiEmiroglu

1 Like

Hello I wanted to test it but the app always showed on hostnameserver not found and we tried it in different ways… We tested if there was a network problem but it seems all right it’s all connected… Only the app can not connect… If someone can help would be good…

Did you buy a license? And do you have a v5 license? Are you using your server ip for it and did you follow instructions to enable the device in Sambapos?

I have a Samba Pos v5 license and a Caller ID license and I have updated to version 5.2.22 today
I proved first if it’s connecting before I set it up in sambapos or is that required for connecting its only the configuration how it should work but not if it’s connecting or I am wrong?

BTW yes server ip

You have to setup the device in Sambapos first or it won’t connect. So you should really follow the knowledge base instructions. It works great if you follow each step.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will test it soon

Ok now its showing “license not found” but i have a license…and i switched off from my account in samba and restartet and i resetet the keys on the website too that not changed nothing… and its the latest version from play store

You purchased a callerid license and it is assigned to the account the v5 license is assigned?

I had to reset all keys then reactivate v5 before it worked.

Hello yes I have all the licenses and it’s connected with the server with the v5 license and yes I reseted the license keys

And reactivated after clearing keys?

yes it works fine v5 key

That’s all I had to do was reset keys then reactivate Sambapos. Your sure the callerid license is on your account?

Also are you using latest version of Sambapos?

Yes I updated to 5.2.22

Unbenannt

Choose reset all keys from the CP. Go to Sambapos logout.and log back in then activate Sambapos and restart it. Then try setting up device and connecting.

ok i tested it, when i logout in samba and then login i can not activate samba, but after restart i can activate. But its still not working.

I followed the tutorial, with some changes because i have a different setup i dont use the delivery setup. I dont know if thats the point, but it dont make sense,

What’s not working? Show your device setup in Sambapos. I installed it on two different systems with different databases and both work just fine.

Setup3 Setup4 Setup5

I dont use an widget for client search i use the standard search client screen

O sorry one screenshot is wrong the action screen i changed to phone not telefono.

And i changed now the language to english to see if that works but no change!