Android Caller Id

Does the app ever connect?

i think so if not no will say thats there no license or what? The first time i tested it on my server the hostserver was not reachable, and now its only showing that der is no license found.

It works only with the delivery setup? could that be the issue?

yes its connecting i tested it if sambapos was down, than not works, but if samba is working its only showing that there is no license

No it works without delivery Iā€™m using it that way in both my locations. If itā€™s showing as no license then it could be your account. It looks like your on an old imported account. It needs email of account to work. New accounts use email for username.

You are putting the email assigned to your account in the app setting right?

yes i checked that its right i checked it on the cp website too if its the sameā€¦

update
i tested it now on another computer and its the same think with the license key

Itā€™s probably your account. Is it an older market convert ?

I ask because it had username on login in your screenshot. Accounts now use email

I donā€™t know when samba v5 was released with license, I bought a license.

Yes so your on an older account. Iā€™m not sure if you can change it. Iā€™m betting it has to do with that.

Hmmmā€¦ God will help me :slightly_smiling_face:

@Manuel send a PM to @Tayfun possibly he can help you change the account from a username to email address on CP

Also another thought - I note your not using English as your language in SambaPOS, is it possible the Android Caller ID only works on English (and Turkish) databases?

1 Like

Hello @markjw I proved it with English but itā€™s not working. Ok I will sent a message to Tayfunā€¦ Thanls

Hello @Manuel one of our technician will contact you today.

Hello Manuel,

Your cp.sambapos.com accountā€™s login info has been changed. In order to login, you need to click on Forgot Password and type this mail address manuel.siemens@hotmail.de into field.

And then you will receive Password Resetting email, by following the instructions you can create a new password for your account.

1 Like

ok thank you now its working, but with anther issue, there is no caller id or it comes this ā€œincoming call is nullā€

Did you set your leading numbers correct? And you gave it permissions on your phone to access calling features?

Hello @Manuel
If you can provide us Anydesk Remote Connection Program ID, we can have a look at it.

1 Like

ok i tested i now with another phone and another app version and it works halleluja!

But it looks like i did something wrong in the setup the number is poping up and when i click on it, enters in the right entity screen, but it doesent put the number in to the custumer search field.

Check that phone is primary field.

YesSetup1

ok the rule works i tested it with a send message action

Anda the Calider ID servicio is shopping after a short time ā€¦ok it works anyway :smiley: