Bump Bar display

yes i saw that. any other idea kendash sir for my requirement if ther s scratch line also no prob on product as it wil b like order completed mark instead of product disappear any idea u have kendash sir

I gave you a link to something that you can modify for your needs.

ok sir i wil check n let u knw in 2 days

Hello kendash sir u there

hi sir i made the screen as per the requirement deleting product one by one and different serving areas like food drink but in this how to add recall button sir

Hi sir here is gif file for kitchen display food and drink what i made but in this i want to add recall option how to do this need help sir please

What do you mean by recall? I deleted your duplicate post about this. Please give people time to respond.

sorry sorry for posting that as in bump bar we have recall so same thing i want to make in this kendash sir can u help me for this and how is this kitchen display kendash sir what i made for food n drink

I am still not sure what you are asking.

hi kendash sir like this recall option i am saying sir for my new design kitchen display i want to create recall option sir so can u help me sir please

2016-05-04_14-32-29

Have a read through this topic - it’s a long read but all the information you need should be in it:
[Bump Bar for Kitchen display]

1 Like

Sam please don’t private message asking for help. Be patient it won’t make anyone help you faster it will annoy them. Sometimes if it takes a bit to get help it means you are not clear enough and people ignore the post.

sure kendash sir i am sorry for that

Did you read what KryptonFactor posted ?

yes but its lot of confusion sir so i have cancel that option of recall now here i want ur help for creating waiter screen when we complete order from kitchen screen next it will go for waiter screen this screen i wanna make how to do it sir

I have not built it before so I can’t just tell you how. You should read that post and try to build it yourself that post has all the tools to modify and build that.

can i send you the file sir so that you can check n let me know

No I am working I don’t have time.

oh ok ok sir then i wil check wht i can do by own

That’s a good idea. Try it then let us know when you have trouble.