Cashup Screen sambapos v5

Look at it and study how it was made. You will figure it out if you do.[quote=“mavericks, post:60, topic:7105, full:true”]
How do you make it caculate 1p 2p 20p and also how do make pretty cash and just one credit card
[/quote]

He shared the entire setup with you. You have the tools to figure it out now. Hopefully you installed it on a test machine. Just start toying with it and look at how he did it. Look at the entity screen, the rules, the settings.

This is the Caption for the Workperiod button …

Command Name: WP Start or End Confirm

Command Value: {:ISCURRENTWORKPERIODOPEN}

Caption:

[='{SETTING:ISCURRENTWORKPERIODOPEN}'=='TRUE' ? '<panel Green>' : '<panel Red>']WorkPeriod is<linebreak/><b>[=('{SETTING:ISCURRENTWORKPERIODOPEN}'=='TRUE' ? 'OPEN' : 'CLOSED')]</b><linebreak/><linebreak/>[=TN('{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid)}')>0 ? 'Cannot Close Workperiod with ' + TN('{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid)}') + ' Open Tickets<linebreak/><linebreak/>Click here to see Open Tickets' : 'Click here to ' + ('{SETTING:ISCURRENTWORKPERIODOPEN}'=='TRUE' ? 'Close' : 'Open') + ' the WorkPeriod']</panel>

Rule:

3 Likes

Got it working perfect thanks for that :slight_smile:

One question how do i set the expression to check more than one ticket status

For example i changed unpaid in the expression to bar tab as when i create a bar tab the ticket status changes to bar tab so i needed to change that in order for the button to show the number of open tickets as i have changed their status

Is there a way to add multiple ticket states so it will calculate and show the number of open tickets whatever state they are. I though perhaps comma separating them in the expression so id tried:

TS.Status=Unpaid,Bar Tab

But that didnt work so for now i just changed it to:

TS.Status=Bar Tab

Or is there a universal that can just replace the Bar Tab part after the = sign so it displays all open tickets, not just those with a specific state?

Use OR (TS.Status=Bar Tab)

It would look like this:

{REPORT TICKET COUNT:(TS.Status=Unpaid) OR (TS.Status=Bar Tab)}

PS. You should probably think about using a different state for Bar Tab and keep Status default.

2 Likes

how do you print the report out with z reading.?

Z reading is not a SambaPOS term.
The general equivalent report is the Work Period Report.
What are you trying to do?

This is what happens when people beg for someones database and then they dont know what to do with it when they finally get it :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a reason both @QMcKay and @RickH were reluctant to release these. The main reason is because they are highly personalized to their specific need and there is no way to easily explain how to configure it for your own need.

You need to study it and really learn how they built it then customize your own needs once you understand.

In the screenshot there is a button that says Print Z Report:

If that’s not what your asking then you need to be more specific.

Friendly note to everyone trying to use this setup.

1. Its a highly customized very complex setup for someones specific need. You WILL have to modify it to fit your own needs.
  2. Please do not expect RickH nor QMcKay to answer a million questions about a very complex personalized setup instead try to spend a lot of time studying how they did it.
  3. Remember these setups were complex and very tedious to setup kind of like hand painting 100000 small q-tips for an art project as a result it will take you some time to fully understand it.
  4. It will not be easy to convert it to your personal needs so be patient.
  5. Try and respect the reason they were reluctant to share it is because of its complexity and I am sure they really did not feel like providing support for people new to SambaPOS.
  6. This is not something a person that is New to SambaPOS should try to configure until you study other tutorials and get a grasp of SambaPOS features and advanced features specifically Editor Widgets, Reports, and how to pass Settings Variables.

PS: In regards to #2 I did not mean dont ask, we all know QMcKay and even RickH and myself love answering questions and solving problems. Just be mindful of the complexity your dealing with in regards to this setup.

5 Likes

when i click it it’s doesn’t print out

Then you need to check its configuration and make sure its configured to work correctly. Look at the command, its settings, the actions and rules accordingly. Make sure you have the right printer setup and print job etc.

More than likely it was setup to work with QMcKays specific printer setup and yours is different.

1 Like

when i did end period nothing reset back to 0.00

Its not designed to. If you want it to do that then you need to configure that. Its designed to reset on WP open. You would know this if you spent the time to really study it.

2 Likes

You will learn a lot from this setup. Experiment with it.

1 Like

fix the printing all i need to fix counting coin for 1p 2p 10p 50p

It’s manual math done in the setting of the label widget.

i try that in setting on the widgets also change it on rules too

1 Like

Keep looking you might have missed something.

i have try putting

nothing work

and changed it on the setting on the widget nothing happen the other is fine only small penny

Show your changes. So we can see them.