Cashup Screen sambapos v5

Can you show a screenshot of the main menu once you have logged in. If you are using my database there is a daytime operations button that when pressed takes you to the cash screen

Theres also a manager menu button on the pos screen with a button inside for cash screen

I have heavily customised samba and it is no where near finished, i have recently installed @Jesse’s entity user system and will be creating a custom login screen and reconfiguring my switch user system

So please dont try and use my database as a working tool, use it to study how things are setup and replicate it into your database

1 Like

This is awesome! thanks for the step-by-step install help. I’m finding SambaPOS awesomely customizable, but trying to get used to how customize takes some work.

1 Like

I remmeber someone was making a configuartion script so that we could install it on our existing datbase and also to allow Different currency? Has this been made yet?

1 Like

I am working on it. It’s rather complex to get all of the factors included. When completed it will be a good example of complex configuration task.

4 Likes

Im looking forward to this!

1 Like

I’ve been playing with this Cashup Screen, thanks OP.

I’ve got a question regarding changing the default float values. I’ve modified the Rule in automation:

After I reset the float value from (originally 200) to 0, when I click on the float I am at zero:

But when I look at the cashout report, I have a 50 USD discrepancy.

Does anyone else have this? and if so, why might we have this?

You are looking in the TOTALS section, which computes the totals in different currencies using an exchange rate.

The Exchange Rate from HNL to USD is 20. This is hard-coded in the Report.

Because you are short 1000 HNL, the conversion to USD makes that -50.

Helpful! Thanks. I’ll dig out the details here.

1 Like

Hi @RickH when i am trying to restore your DB. i am facing this issue.

Not sure what that means, what version of samba are you using?

i m using SambaPOS5 and Microsoft SQL 2008 R2

Could you put the exact App Version? I.e. the version which displays on the windows task bar?

To show the taskbar double click on the top left samba icon when logged into an Admin Account

Also im not sure if it makes a difference but i use the 2014 version of sql server

But knowing your database version is a good start as im using an unreleased beta version. Im not sure how old that copy of my database is but if it is a beta release you wont be able to use it until V60 is released

@RickH i need Cash Float System for SambaPOS5 if you provide me sql script or txt file. its very helpful for me.
Thanks.

You should update to a current version of SQL server. The older SQL server may not support some features.

1 Like

Try deleting database if it already exists. Don’t forget to backup if you’ll need to restore it later.

I LOVE THIS! Although it hurt my brain to even read this thread! You are all WAY smarter than me! :slight_smile: I am just going to throw this on my laptop and mess with it for as long as it takes for me to figure it out. Sure do wish you guys had a 25 coin (like here in the USA)… That would have saved me a bunch of time. :slight_smile: Although now that I think about it, it is weird our coins don’t mirror our bills.

Hello, what is the passcode ? 1234 does not work

i get this message

That message wont be password related, database doesnt match software version.

Seems like you’re trying to open V5 database with V4.

2 Likes