Colour on occupied, paid an settled tables

Hi everyone,
Any one with a solution to show a different colour on tables when they are occupied and paid for specific department and for a specific period of time depending on how many days the table is booked.

Hi @Oscar_Castillo , thanks a lot.
have gone through the tutorial but I cant get what am looking for.
In short, I need to have a color on a settled table just to show that the table is occupied and paid for but still occupied but the customer is still occupying the table, this will help notify the rest that the table is not available.
then have a button to set the table as available when the customer leave.

You could just remove the action that changes the colour when the table is paid, then create an auto command button to manually update once they have left

Hi @RickH I have tried to follow up on your advise but is not working, though by your guidelines I have managed to learn alot more where a table can show the name of the waiter and customer name, but for colours have given me hard time. Please help. Am looking for a scenerio where, if a table is booked, it turns yellow and that works. When it is paid for and customer is still seated it shows red so that other waiters can be notified that that table is not available. This red colour should remain untill its mannualy marked to available/unoccupied. Please guide me through

im having a look into this for you, it isnt a straight forward setup as ill need to amend the default flow

do you only use tables?, so does every sale need a table attaching to it?

Hi @RickH yes I use tables and I need it to affect only tables for a specific department. The rest of the tables in the other departments to remain the same

@RickH
if this works, it could even be more perfect if a timed check out would work for these tables where a table reset back to available state automatically.
Also have a button that can force reset the table back to available state just incase a customer leaves the table earlier than the time set. Thanks

So thats a bit more complicated, can you send me a backup of your database (clear your transactions etc) so i can try and work something out and then apply it to your database to make sure it works on your setup as ill prob need to adapt it

1 Like

Alright, sending in right away

which tables do you want this to happen on?

Hi, @RickH,
Please see my report below, i wish to have the rows for credit as indicated by the dots to have the colour red and blue as indicated by the dots

[ROOMS SALES:7,2,7,6,11,4.5,5.3,4,4,4,4, 5,]
>>NAME|QT|DATE|TIME|CUSTOMER|PAX|USER|CASH|MPESA|PDQ|CRED|TOTALS 
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,T.Date,O.Time,EN.Customers,O.PortionName,O.User,PA.CASH,PA.M-PESA,PA.PDQ,PA.CREDIT,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
>Total|  |||| ||||| |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS)}
[User Sales:1, 1] 
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum}
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.Sum::{0}:,} 
[Total Sales Per Depertment:4,4, 2]
>RESTAURANT|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.RESTAURANT,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=RESTAURANT):(ODI=True)}
>ROOMS|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.ROOMS,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=ROOMS):(ODI=True)}
>BBQ|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.BBQ,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=BBQ):(ODI=True)}
>CONF & BUFF|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.CONF & BUFF,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=CONF & BUFF):(ODI=True)}
>Grand Totals||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS: O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
[ROOMS PAYMENT SUMMARY:2, 1, 2,2]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=ROOMS)}
>ROOM REVENUE|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=ROOMS)}
[RESTAURANT PAYMENT SUMMARY:2, 1, 2,2]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=RESTAURANT)}
>RESTAURANT REVENUE|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=RESTAURANT)}
[BBQ PAYMENT SUMMARY:2, 1, 2,2]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=BBQ)}
>BBQ REVENUE|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=BBQ)}
[REMIZ  HOTEL TOTAL SALES:2, 1, 2]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}
>Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0}
>REMIZ HOTEL TOTAL REVENUE||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc.sum}

[CUSTOMER BALANCES:1,2,3, 1]
>{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.UserName,T.Transaction,T.Target,T.Source,T.Amount:(ATT=CUSTOMER CASH PAYMENT)}
>{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name,EC.Full Name,EC.Address,E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:{0}|{1}|{2}|Ksh {3}::$4!=0:}
>TOTAL||| {REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Balance.Sum;0.00;-0.00;0.00:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:Ksh {0}::Ksh 1!=0:}

[CREDIT PAYMENT DETAILS:5,2,3,4,9, 2]
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.UserName,T.Transaction,T.Target,T.Source,T.Amount:(ATT=CUSTOMER CASH PAYMENT)}
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.UserName,T.Transaction,T.Target,T.Source,T.Amount:(ATT=CUSTOMER M-PESA PAYMENT)}
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.UserName,T.Transaction,T.Target,T.Source,T.Amount:(ATT=CUSTOMER PDQ PAYMENT)}
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.UserName,T.Transaction,T.Target,,T.Source,T.Amount:(ATT=CUSTOMER CHEQUE PAYMENT)}

[TOTAL DAYS INCOME:3, 1]
{REPORT ACCOUNT TRANSACTION DETAILS:T.Date.asc,T.UserName,T.Transaction,T.Target,T.Source,T.Amount:(ATT=CUSTOMER CASH PAYMENT)}
>TOTALS|{ACCOUNT TOTAL:Payment Accounts}

Rooms Report.zip (2.6 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @ilyas will test it in an hrs time and get back

Hi, @ilyas , where do i locate the report
kindly

ok located it but when i print., its printing only
user sales
total sales per department
bbq payment summary
and total days income
but all in black and white, when i choose print preview it only prints only the selected table and doesnt print the rest

Hi @ilyas, have taken my time to understand the report and by now am able to set the formats,
but I have an issue with the reports below the report where their main headers disappear and replace them with columns. how can i set the column1, column2, column3 disappear and get my headers back?
ie
ROOM REPORT.pdf (181.9 KB)
[#ROOMS SALES:15,1,2,9,7,14,5.5,6,6,6,5,4, 7]

STATUS|NAME|QT|DATE|TIME|CUSTOMER|PAX|USER|CASH|MPESA|PDQ|CRED|TOTALS

FIRST FLOOR
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS):{0}:,}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:OS.GStatus,O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,T.Date,O.Time,EN.Customers,O.PortionName,O.User,PA.CASH,PA.M-PESA,PA.PDQ,PA.CREDIT,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}

Total| ||||| ||||| |{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (DE=ROOMS)}

[USER SALES:1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum}
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.Sum::{0}:,}

[#DEPARTMENT SALES:4,4, 2]

RESTAURANT|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.RESTAURANT,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=RESTAURANT):(ODI=True)}
ROOMS|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.ROOMS,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=ROOMS):(ODI=True)}
BBQ|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.BBQ,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=BBQ):(ODI=True)}
CONF & BUFF|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.CONF & BUFF,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=CONF & BUFF):(ODI=True)}
Grand Totals||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS: O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
[#ROOMS PAYMENT SUMMARY:2,1,2,]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=ROOMS)}
ROOM REVENUE|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=ROOMS)}

what tables do you want to remain red until manually marked as available?

Hi @RickH please see the screenshot below. Its all of the tables as displayed in my screenshot and as they are in rooms departments.
Thanks

so the simplest way to do the colour change was to create a custom entity screen to reset ant tables that have settles and are still occupied (red)

2 tables open with orders

Both tables settled

Now to reset any table back to available (white), select any red table to open the pos screen

Press the Table Reset button to open a screen containing all settled and occupied (red) tables

Simply press on the table to clear and it will disappear from this list and update the main “Room” screen tables back to white

Is that what you were looking to do?

1 Like