How to add multiple menus in 1 Department?

Refund would be usual way.

But settling with wrong amount would make no difference as only the payment amount is taken and change obviously balances.
If you have an incorrect order you would add it again and refund if wasn’t wanted or add, refund and add the correct item and the difference would then be the ticket total.

Sorry to bother you. What is the procedure to refund?

Add the order to be refunded, select the order, click refund button on left which is order level button.
You can refund one item and add the replacement in the same ticket, you don’t have to refund whole ticket.
Can’t remember but sure it’s a default command/button.

I tried but couldnt find refund button.
thanks

hmmmm, maybe it’s not a default button then.

Search the forum for refund button, there are a few posts for making one if not.
There is a built default buttons script but not sure if refund if one of them…
Am not at pc anymore to check.

There are different ways to implement Refunds, so they are not built in by default. As @JTRTech says, do a search…

I just made refund button according to tutorial. When I press the button Price for Refund amount goes 0 and Cannot settle bill why is that? Have I done something wrong? I followed first one posted by QMckay.

Thanks

Show your rule…

Found The solution I forgot to put = sign in [=0-order.price]. For Refund I made Admin confirmation. The screen asks for admin confirmation but if I don’t have admin confirmation and I want to go back to previous screen, it is not possible.

Thanks

Confirm admin pin is a user role option ou set on the button (automation command) itself.
If user has option ticked on user the button will work, if not nothing will happen.

HI Everyone

Got New problem

I have added new terminal which shares printer of the main terminal.

I connected RJ11 of the cash drawer to RJ11 Port in the Terminal 2. And it is not working. Do I have to do some settings? Why it is not working?

Thanks

What is the cash drawer plugged in to on terminal 1? The printer or RJ11 on that machine?

Just to confirm its defiantly a cash drawer port/com port and not Ethernet network port right?
Have to ask, you would be suprised how many times I’ve seen this.

In terminal 1it is connected to receipt printer.
I have only one printer.

Thanks JTRTech

And what is your setup to’kick’ the drawer?
XCT code in print template on print job set to print to receipt printer?
If you think about it its logical it wouldnt work and both terminals will be looking for receipt printer.

You will need to split your flow for printing/drawer kick based on terminal as their configerations need to be different.

What I would do if was my setup would be share the receipt printer from first terminal to the other in windows and name it the same so seccond terminal can still print receipt but will print to terminal 1.
Then add a constraint on the kick drawer actions already there to be ‘{:CURRENTTERMINAL}’ == ‘Terminal 1s Name’ so drawer only opens on that terminals command.

As for setting up the RJ11 port I have not tried this myself, the XCT code is for the printer not the drawer, it tells the printer to kick the drawer where in this case the port needs to directly open the drawer.
I would suspect there should be a specific driver/command for said driver.

Personally I forget all the above and would just put a seccond printer on that machine :slight_smile:

Can we have a button for Print Receipt After Cash Payment? I managed to do Auto print which opens cash drawer again and again. I don’t want to print every cash transaction. Only when Customer wants receipt. Any Help would be great.

THANKS

Do you mean not as expected?

I usually add a button to my change message;

Depending on your flow the close action might not be required.

You might also like to make a 'Print Last Receipt Button;

If you set that mapping and change the default print bill button mapping to this it will show print last untill a ticket is started and then normal print bill will show;

This button will trigger this rule;

You will need to log last ticket paid & closed to setting with this rule to give the above something to look at for what ticket to print;

Thanks JTRTECH

I don’t have action called Generic ask Question.

I am trying to create one what parameters do I have to set and what command name?

Sorry, thats program setting…
Here is ask question;

I m creating rule for print last bill rule. I selected action Execte Bill Print Job. Here I have constraint but I can’t see Ticket ID as in your image above.?

Thanks