How to add multiple menus in 1 Department?

Thanks a lot JTRTEch.

Another Question While settling bill for some customer who pay later. How can we do that? Found One post which suggest to send it to customer account but Customer Account Button is not enabled in my system?

Am I doing something wrong?

You need to click the create account on the entity search screen, think its in edit page.
There are other settings related but think for default customer entity that is all that’s needed unless modified elsewhere.
You will need to get to grips with how this is handeled in work period report as there is not a BF/CF balance on default report so while payment by account will show when charging to the customer accounts the payments onto the accounts (money payments) will not be shown on the report as they are reporting ticket payments.
Recommend looking at some of the topics showing account related reports and maybe add an account payments section to your wp report.

1 Like

Thanks but create account button is not enable? I did fill up all the customer details.

If I remember right from other topics the default account name template for customer is set as name and number so tel no is required

The Account Name must meet the requirements of the Account Name Template that you specify in the Entity Type. So you can format the Account Name however you like, but you must supply all values that are specified in your Template.

For example, if the Account Name Template is set to [Phone]-[Name] then those 2 fields must be populated in the Entity Data before you can create an Account for that Entity

There is nothing stopping you from specifying any valid format, for example:

[Name]_[Member ID]-[Phone Number]

but you need to ensure you have matching Custom Fields for the above, and to enable Account Creation, you must fill out all of the above data for the Entity.

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply. I have encountered 2 problems now. First is misc item with custom price. How to add Custom priced item?

Thank you

Either leave price at 0 and enter price in keypad before adding product or my preference is;

Custom product tag field of open priced and set as any value on open priced product,
Make an update order action with price field as [:Price]
Make order added rule with constraint of {ITEM TAG:Open Priced} is not null
Add the update order price action just made and set ? prompt expression [?Price;;;O;55,56,57|52,53,54|49,50,51|8,48,190]

Gives this on adding a product with open price tag field entered;

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply. Second problem is I made takeaway department. This new department is not accessible by newly created user bar staff. In User Role also I cannot see Takeaway department whereas Restaurant and Bar Department are accessible.

Thank you

Maybe savle and logout or restart samba if your new department isnt showing but others are.

1 Like

Thanks JTRTECH . second issue is solved just by restarting application.

thanks a lot

Thanks Can we do Void to some of the transactions? which we have settled ? If we need?

Please explain the situation you need to do this?

For Example, We have mistakenly settled the ticket with wrong amount. What we have to do in such case?

Refund would be usual way.

But settling with wrong amount would make no difference as only the payment amount is taken and change obviously balances.
If you have an incorrect order you would add it again and refund if wasn’t wanted or add, refund and add the correct item and the difference would then be the ticket total.

Sorry to bother you. What is the procedure to refund?

Add the order to be refunded, select the order, click refund button on left which is order level button.
You can refund one item and add the replacement in the same ticket, you don’t have to refund whole ticket.
Can’t remember but sure it’s a default command/button.

I tried but couldnt find refund button.
thanks

hmmmm, maybe it’s not a default button then.

Search the forum for refund button, there are a few posts for making one if not.
There is a built default buttons script but not sure if refund if one of them

Am not at pc anymore to check.

There are different ways to implement Refunds, so they are not built in by default. As @JTRTech says, do a search

I just made refund button according to tutorial. When I press the button Price for Refund amount goes 0 and Cannot settle bill why is that? Have I done something wrong? I followed first one posted by QMckay.

Thanks