How to transfer table between waiters?

In addition to adding the actions and rules below you will need to have:

1. Setup Employee User Type
  2. Setup Employee Entity Type
  3. Add your Users as an Entity under Employee identical to their Username

You can change name to something different than Employee, however it was built off of @Jesse’s time clock function from v4.

No

Yes

ACTIONS

TO_Take Ownership

TO_Take Ownership Ask

TO_Take Ownership Cancel (or can use Close Ticket)

RULES

TO_Take Ownership

TO_Display Ticket

TO_Take Ownership Ticket Display

New Ticket Creating Rule

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
J

2 Likes

Of course it helps!, I got in some trouble because of my Waiters Role permissions and because lack of {:CURRENTUSER} in To_take ownership rule, but now it works!!, I cant thank you enough for your help!

For the Cancel button feature I tried something like this but unsuccesful, I dont know if its possible, because we have to avoid displaying ticket, any idea @Jesse?

@emre, is it possible to move Joseph transfer table method to Tutorials? I think a lot of people need this functionality, thanks

I see the problem, I’ll update the image at home.

Thanks,
J

1 Like

Do you have Cancel=C in Askquestion Buttons?

Yes I have it, Actually I have Yes, No and Cancel, but still displays the ticket after pressing Cancel

Add Show Message [:CommandValue] to Cancel Rule and remove Command Value Equals C
See what command value was passed.

@sukasem, I did it and what is Passed is exactly “C”, so there must be an action to undo display ticket when selecting a table, any ideas?

Show Message is not in Ticket Screen?

Where is Automation command button Take Ownership locate?

There’s not a button, actually the automation command its an Action named Take Ownership, in this case every table its an automated command button.

how you trigger automation command? I think you use wrong event (Entity Selected).

Close Ticket is not working because this occur before ticket opened to begin with so, no ticket to be closed.

With ticket opened Event:

The Ask prompts when ticket opened, so in deed its open, am I wrong?

Don’t know but why the screenshot you show is not in ticket screen. And Rule you show is not the one that you show screenshot of show message earlier.

Ok, all the process is not in ticket screen, it is in Table select Screen, in this case the ask prompt triggers when a table its selected (ticket opened). Do you refer to this one? :

What I did is to add an Action named Show Message:

Screenshot of Take ownership Rule (Ask Question Yes, No, Cancel)
And screenshot of ask question popup please

Is the same as Joseph in earlier posts:

Need the rule that you put ask question action. Can you try to change from Ticket Opened to Ticket Displayed.

I dont understand, check out how it works on post 20 by @josephrussell