Product in Order Tag

Ok I am finished. Look at this tell me if it interests you. One moment

nice i think it fits me
but lets know how did u do this

I am working out something it may take longer than expected give me a bit longer.

1 Like

so This is more difficult then I thought. I am working on it. I can get it to work perfectly for the 6 box but making it do a 12 is harder. I have an idea though let me try it.

Is it the different number of free your struggling with? You could try along the lines of what I was doing by defining the discount tag, setting max to 1. having the 6 for 5 action first then the 12 for 9 so that it first applied the 6 for 1 then overwrites with the 12 for 9 where applicable?

I got it. I made a command button to activate the various promotion. I will show a video. This will allow multiple cominations of box of 6 and box of 12s.

EDIT: here it is:

Here demonstrates canceling it. I will post my database tools file soon so you can play with it.

Enhanced the group name a little:

So is that discounting and grouping based on current promo selected?
I if you set to 6 for 5 and rang in 12 it would do 6 of 5 twice?

Yes correct.that is what it would do. In fact if you watch video i first posted it does that then i ring in 12 after activating the b12g3.

Here is a demo of it canceling entire group if you cancel one order out of group.

I am tired I will post the dbtools file in morning.

2 Likes

i’m really grateful for what u have done.
if u can upload ur database with short and brief explanation to know how to make these for the late after
really great thanks :heart:

sir please can u tell me how did u do this?
thanks in advance :blush:

Yes tonight I will. I run a restaurant, food truck, and a technology business reselling Sambapos I stay busy. Tonight I’ll dedicate time to it.

1 Like

i know i’m replying alot but i still need you help sir :blush:

Sounds interesting, can you tell me how to achieve it?