Trouble with Gift Cards - Gift Certificates

Yes you didnt ask for that one

I did maybe I should have called it by name I just assumed you would understand if I called it by the rule event sorry.

Everything seems to be in place but it does not work as its told how it works in the tutorial.

its printing in kitchen printer? Show your print job then.

Is it creating the accounts and the entity?

Yes it prints to kitchen and ticket.

I have put several in, but they do not make the GC20XXX codes before purchase and after purchase they do not show up in entities like they should.

so its not creating the entities? It looks like its not. That looks like the dummy entity.

Correct, its not working like it should

Ok so lets look at the rule thats suposed to create the entity.

One sec you posted it already.

Have you tried it since you fixed it to say State instead of Sta?

Yes many times, not working. This is each receipt I just did one.

I can let you in that box with that anydesk.com if you would like

Looking at it that tutorial really needs updated for version 5. Lots of those helpers are not needed anymore. Example

[=Helper.GetUniqueString()][=Order.Price]

Can be changed to

{RANDOM:8}{PRICE}

{RANDOM:X} tag you can set it to however many digits you want i just used 8 for example.

I think this just doesnt work at all.
Really need a way to take or do gift cards. Its a necessity in the restaurant business.

Well it does work something was missed on your part. Sure I can do anydesk. But it definitely should be updated to a v5 one. Maybe if I get time I will I want to build one to use my plastic magstripe gift cards with.

Ok its late here like Midnight. You want to do Anydesk now or tomorrow and peak at this?

Tomorow probably better. Its midnight here. Im in Arkansas USA lol

Roger that, thanks for you time. Lets pick this back up tomorrow.

Where are you out of?

EDIT: Nm I see your very close to me lol.

PS You may want to know that we are very close to releasing US integrated credit card processing. I already am testing it now.

OMG LOL Batesville MS … Im in Batesville AR hahahaha