How to create Emre's kitchen display

Hello, I see @emre showed us a fantastic kitchen display in https://forum.sambapos.com/t/sambapos-5-1-62-release/13991 and I really want to archive a similar one.

PNG

Emre also talked about releasing a tutorial but I tried a whole day digging the forum up without any clue. Please, I need your guidances to build this specific kitchen display. Thank you!

He did a tutorial but not for that display he demonstrated how you can build your own.

Thanks for an additional information kendash, looking at suggestion topics below I found there were 2 related threads:

Although, @markjw talked about a customer of his found it wasn’t really practical:

I believe it’s not only me but many others still feel so desirable everytime looking at that very sleek and simple Emre’s kitchen display bring.

It can be done by using Task Printer + Grouping features of the Task Editor Widget. Here I prepared a sample kitchen display. You can see how it configured and adjust it for your needs. It creates a task per order line and groups them on kitchen display by product and table.

I didn’t prefixed configurations so please test it on default setup first.

Kitchen.zip (2.4 KB)

After importing configuration add Execute Task Print Job action to the top of the Ticket Closing actions.

Thanks so much @emre, this means a lot to me! I can’t wait to try it out and report back.